HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 4

Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:46:03 -0500
Seems only fair, then, that I follow up as I did before.  Within not too long
after responding about the MS92 bug, I was contact by two of the folks at
Minisoft and the ensuing email conversation has improved my opinion of their
support considerably.  By the time I heard from them, they already had out a
version which fixed the most major of my frustrations and have been so far
quite helpful with further concerns.

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Serv, Southern Adventist University
If they would, for Example, praise the Beauty of a Woman, or any other