HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 4

From:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:40:54 GMT
Ron:

The I/O default listing from your system will show you what drivers are
available under MPE for all supported disc drives and other peripherals,
although I don't know about the cylinder/track/head issue. We published the
standard I/O default list for 5.5 and 6.0 on our web site:
www.internetcsi.com/download (look under the "technical notes" section. By the
way, any decent UPS will take care of the uncompleted writes issue.

John Painter
Computer Solutions, Inc.