HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:50:36 +0200
Hi listers

Does anyone have a shortcut instruction on how to implement the BOOTP
protocol on the 3k.

We have been using to our satisfaction the BOOTP server which came together
with ESPUL, until we upgraded to 5.5/PP6. As we have been informed by RAC
PP5 and PP6 introduced an error in the IP/STACKl, which causes RACīs BOOTP
to not function correctly anymore.

So I am forced to change to the HP3000 BOOTP server (unfortunately, because
RACs BOOTP was so easy to use).

Cheers and TIA,
Friedrich