HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
"Trudeau, James L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trudeau, James L
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:30:40 -0600
Howdy,

Well, we use Netprint92 from Minisoft to handle our networked 256x
printers.  It's got some kind of restart function in it, but the other
day I was in a hurry, didn't remember the syntax so just texted up
the spoolfile in Qedit, chopped out what I didn't want sent it off to
the printer and went back to my rain prayer manuals.

Jim Trudeau