HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
"Holloway, Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holloway, Rich
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:24:11 -0800
Look at the main key. The main key of the data set may not be the one
that is used most of the time. I have changed main keys on a data set
with out having to change any programs.

Rich Holloway
Systems Administrator
Providence Health Plans
Phone: (503) 574-7457
Fax: (503) 574-8614

The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my company. They
belong solely to me.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. --
Mario Andretti