HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:55:45 -0500
We just worked with one person who was having difficulties casting their
ballot.

We thought that if there are others out there, who might be keeping to
themselves (this crowd?  nahhh!), we'd like to assist if needed.

If you try (or tried) to cast your ballot at http://www.csillc.com/sigimage/
and had or have a problem, please email right away to [log in to unmask]
We will get back to you as soon as possible, either by e-mail or by phone.

Remember the following though - these are not problems (they are true
features :)

1.  You have a total of 10 votes -- take the absolute value of each ballot
item and add them up.  The total must be 10 or less, but in no event, should
be zero.  This is not an error, and you will receive a page showing you the
number of votes you entered (with instructions on how to fix your ballot).

2.  You must enter required information -- you will receive error messages
for any item not entered, which is required.

If you receive an error page indicating to "notify the administrator..." -
then e-mail us right away, again at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to your vote -- vote soon (but not often, because we won't
let you :)  There are rules in effect that will not permit you to vote more
than once.

57 hearty souls have cast their ballots since voting began - about half way
to our total last year.  We're looking for at least 300 ballots, preferably
more.  If you use Image/SQL databases, you need to make your voice heard to
the database labs on this enhancement/improvement ballot.

Best Regards,
Joe Geiser

Joe Geiser, President and Senior Partner
CSI Business Solutions, LLC
Phone: +1(215) 945.8100   Fax: +1(215) 943.8408
Toll Free (US/Canada): (877) 945.8100