HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Jeanette and Ken Nutsford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanette and Ken Nutsford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 06:11:05 -0500
We would like to endorse Neil Harvey's comment on Joseph Rosenblatt's
special thanks to Rene Woc and praise of Adager.

We received a new version of Adager on Wednesday which provides Examine
Date on individual datasets. This has been a special request from us since
the Examine Date function was first introduced. Is this of value to other
Adager users besides ourselves? Let Rene know if it is functionality you
need.

Thanks to Rene and the Adager team for being there for the HP3000
community.

Ken and Jeanette Nutsford