HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:23:38 EST
Dear Disconsolate:

> What is a poor country boy to do?  Cast aside his true love and
>  chance the stormy seas of romance with another?  It is easy to
>  tell myself to just console myself with the fact she only has this
>  one small failing as opposed to the outrages of some of my earlier
>  and younger indescrestions, but it is so hard Ann, it is so hard.
>
>  I don't want to ruin our relationship, but I cannot go on with her this
>  way.  What shall I do?

Do not despair. You can console yourself by merely typing:

     :CONSOLE yourldevnumber

It will make a world of difference in your relationship. New worlds will be
opened to you both. Your beloved HP3000 will become your willing love slave,
ready to leap to your every command.

Let me know how things turn out. I care.

Ann HP