HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Dane Bodamer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 10 Mar 1999 16:30:40 -0600360_- Howdy,

Well, we use Netprint92 from Minisoft to handle our networked 256x
printers. It's got some kind of restart function in it, but the other
day I was in a hurry, didn't remember the syntax so just texted up
the spoolfile in Qedit, chopped out what I didn't want sent it off to
the printer and went back to my rain prayer manuals. [...]46_10Mar199916:30:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:40:24 -0500
We also use FAX3000 from STR.  It works rather well.  We've never had a real
problem with it.

Dane Bodamer
MicroWarehouse Inc.