HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Tom Hula <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:01:40 GMT
The original post requested info on RF.  While bar code scanners are almost
always associated with RF installation, Radio Frequency is really about
portable (or not so portable) terminals that work using radio waves instead
of wire, with the info going into the HP3000 via a "base" unit that
processes the info coming from the cordless terminal.
Just a point of clarification...