HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 1

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:14:12 -0800
We've used JMS on all our systems for many years.  We chose them primarily
(IIRC) because of their reputation and because they were a locally based
company (Salem, OR).  The product, IMHO, is as complex or as simple as you
require, but more importantly, the support we enjoy from the vendor, Design
3000 Plus, is first-rate.  They have always been willing to respond quickly
to questions or concerns and, in a couple of cases, have quickly added
enhancements which benefited our operation.  They also provide classroom
(or on-site, I believe) training.  I highly recommend that you at least
check out JMS.

Lee Gunter
Regence HMO Oregon