UTCSTAFF Archives

March 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Dick Gruetzemacher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Gruetzemacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:40:29 -0500
Twenty-five tables from the UTC Factbook, published annually by the Office
of Planning Evaluation and Institutional Research, are now linked to the
UTC Home Page.  These tables have been updated for the current academic
year and present information about UTC's students and academic programs.
Some examples of trend data included in the web version of the Factbook
include: major enrollments, degrees awarded by major, freshman admissions
activity, and credit hour production.

In the near future we hope to add the remaining Factbook tables which
depict the University's human, financial, and physical resources.  Our goal
is to improve the timelines and accessibility of data needed by faculty and
staff for planning and management.  Individual tables in the web version
will be updated as new information is available.

Please check out the new "Factbook Online" by clicking on the "UTC
Factbook" button.  It's the ninth hot button in the first section of the
UTC Home Page, "About Us."  Be sure to let us know what you think of it,
and tell us how we can improve it.  We wish to make the UTC Factbook a more
useful, and used, reference tool for the entire UTC Community.

I also wish to commend OPEIR's webmaster, Sheri Hawley, for her outstanding
efforts in developing the Factbook website.

***************************************
Dick Gruetzemacher, Ed.D.
Director,
Planning, Evaluation, and Institutional Research
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
262 Hooper Hall
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN    37343