UTCSTAFF Archives

March 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:16:00 -0800
If you have a student working under the Federal Work Study, America Reads,
Community Service Learning, or Academic Service Scholarship Programs it is
time to do evaluations of performance for Spring Semester.

I am trying to get the forms to you this week.  Please complete them and
get them back to me by April 1, if possible.

This is an excellent opportunity to talk with your student worker. Tell
them what they are doing right and how much you appreciate their help.
Also, tell him/her if there are any weak areas and make some constructive
suggestions for improvement.

AND PLEASE:

IF THEY HAVEN'T APPLIED ALREADY - REMIND YOUR STUDENT WORKER TO PICK UP
THEIR FINANCIAL AID PACKET FOR NEXT YEAR BEFORE THEY LEAVE FOR SPRING BREAK
AND GET IT SENT OFF IMMEDIATELY! IF THEY CAN, IT IS BEST TO SEND IT OUT VIA
INTERNET - THE WEB ADDRESS IS ON THE FORM.
Julia Cronin
"Nature gave people two ears but only one tongue, which is a gentle hint
that people should listen more than they talk."