HP3000-L Archives

February 1999, Week 4

From:
Rick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:43:23 -0500
And they know when you are sleeping, relaxing, hurting from a hangover,
or in the airport waiting for your airplane to take you away to that far
exotic place. Heck, they even know when it's a holiday and you should be
with your family enjoying a nice Thanksgiving dinner.

All discussions about personal life have been banned from the computer
room. Which isn't too difficult for me!

Rick 'who has no life!' Clark