HP3000-L Archives

February 1999, Week 2

From:
John Krussel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:25:46 -0800
I think it would be better if you could have a job queue "Hidden" and not a
job, so any jobs launched in that queue would not show up on a regular
showjob. Then if you wanted to see what was in the hidden queue you would do
a showjob with an extra parameter that would display only what was in that
queue.

John Krussel
Nordstrom