HP3000-L Archives

February 1999, Week 2

From:
Michael Kapsak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:07:39 -0500
I received a DAT along with, I believe, the 6.0 tape shipment from HP.  I'm
not sure if the the CBT on the tape has been updated, but the tape is
labeled "Using the 900 Series HP3000 - Fundamental skills & Advanced
skills". Haven't loaded it on our sytem yet. I remember the two boxes you
speak of, but there were not any with this tape.

Mike Kapsak

Nicolas Fortin <[log in to unmask]> on 02/09/99 04:04:09 PM

Please respond to Nicolas Fortin <[log in to unmask]>