HP3000-L Archives

February 1999, Week 1

From:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:59:36 -0500
Jim,

Are you talking about an IRS tape? IIRC, the IRS now will accept data on a
floppy disk, at least for 1099 info they will. A great advantage is you
don't have to mess getting record sizes, blocking factors, or tape labels
set just right. Just name the file correctly on the floppy.

Doug.

Doug Werth                                     Beechglen Development Inc.
[log in to unmask]                                       Cincinnati, Ohio

The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the views or opinions
of Beechglen Development. They might, but not necessarily. They represent
solely the opinions of the author.