HP3000-L Archives

February 1999, Week 1

From:
Frank Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:26:18 -0500
Hi.  Love the list and decided to stop lurking. Having worked on my HP3 since
seemlingly the dawn of time, I am always looking for a temporary distraction.
But I don't have time to "search" the web for good escapist sites.  Recently,
I found a free online newsletter that has helped me tremendously.  It's called
"Premium Links."  It's sent out every Thursday morning and contains five
excellent sites.  The author's goal is to only list sites worthy of a
bookmark.  He divides the sites amongst five categories, including
"Education", "Home and Family", "Business, "The Arts", and "Just for Fun." The
educational site is my favorite, and he is right:  I have bookmarked most of
them.

To subscribe, send a blank e-mail message to [log in to unmask] with the
word "subscribe" in the subject (minus the quotes).  If you want to see a
sample newsletter, head to:

http://freecenter.digiweb.com/computers/premiumlinks/

The newsletter is in HTML format so make sure your e-mail program can display
HTML.  Hope this helps!  It certainly helped me find the GOOD STUFF. Well,
back to the grind...