HP3000-L Archives

February 1999, Week 1

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:50:31 -0700
"Fontaine, Charles" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Anyone see the February issue of Computerworld page 71?  The HP3000 gets the
>"Unsung Heroes" moniker (along with Compaq Alpha) as a Corporate Server in
>the Technology Field Report.

Page 71?  Did you mean to say page ONE? :-)

How come the failures get front-page coverage and the "unsung heroes" get
page 71?   What are the poor managers of business-critical (and budget
conscious) operations going to do?  Must they do a serial scan of 71 pages
to be able to find the solution to their current woes?

Sigh...

Then, on the other hand, you can "Think Positive" and you can say "one page
down and only 70 pages to go to the front page" :-)

Thanks for the tip, Charles.  I missed this tidbit during my serial scan of
Computerworld.  Shame on me.  Fortunately, there are sharp people like you
who can provide the exact address so we can zoom into it in no time at all.
How conveniently similar to IMAGE database access :-)

Keep those sharp eyes open, everyone!

 _______________
|            r  |  Alfredo                     mailto:[log in to unmask]
|          e    |                                  http://www.adager.com
|        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego                       +1 208 726-9100
|      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs               Fax +1 208 726-2822
|    d          |  Adager Corporation
|  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000                   U.S.A.