UTCSTAFF Archives

February 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
mark swafford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
mark swafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:26:18 -0500
Just a reminder, the TSSAA State High School Wrestling Tournament will be
at Maclellan Gym again this year. This is a great opportunity to recruite
new students to UTC and your departments.

There should be nearly 500 high school students and their families on
campus Thursday thru Saturday.

If you would like a table to set up information, or even have someone here,
campus mail.

Tournament starts at 4:00 pm Thursday February 18 and goes straight through
till Saturday February 20, with the Championship round starting at 3:45 pm.

 Our UTC Recruitement & Admissions people did a great job at our last
tournament with a nice table and plenty of information for the parents.

A special thank you to the people in the Department of Computer Science and
Electrical Engineering for sending me information for our last tournament.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Swafford
Maclellan Gym