UTCSTAFF Archives

February 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Sherwyn Millette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherwyn Millette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:08:22 -0500
On behalf of University Housing I would like to invite the University
communinty to attend the 8th Annual Scholar's in Residence Ceremony to be
held on Monday February 15th at 4pm in Patten Chapel.  This is an annual
program sponsored by the University Housing department and SGA honoring
students who live on campus and have made the Dean's list the semester
before.  This event is extremely well attended by both students and their
parents.  The parents that are able to attend are always interested in
meeting their son or daughter's professor.  I hope to see you there and
also at the reception following in the Reading Room (Flag Room) of the
Geurry Center.  if you have any questions concerning this program please
feel free to email me or call me at ext. 1715.
Sherwyn Millette
Residence Life Coordinator
UTC Housing
Department 2202