UTCSTAFF Archives

February 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:31:14 EST
After the Mocs basketball team takes on The Citadel in the Roundhouse Tuesday,
Feb. 9, the most anticipated matchup for the Mocs this year will be upon us.

Nationally ranked (22) College of Charleston, the new kid on the block in the
conference, will visit the UTC Arena Saturday, Feb. 13 at 7:00pm.

We need every screaming Roundhouse Rowdy at this game. Make it a great date
before Valentine's as the Lady Mocs play in the Arena at 4:00pm, just before
the men's game.

Oh, and show that Blue and Gold pride next week as we muster up the troops for
Beat CofC Week!!

GO MOCS!