HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 5

From:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:13:07 -0500
Roger Cliffe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The only reason I prefer to use listspf to pre-qualify the spoolfiles
instead of
>Spoolf;show is one of paranoia.
>With listspf, there is little risk of doing any accidental processing.

That's a good point. I use the SPOOLF;SHOW method for the same reason,
paranoia. Mine stems from the possibility of messing up the select equation
in between the listspf and the spoolf.

Doug.

Doug Werth                                     Beechglen Development Inc.
[log in to unmask]                                       Cincinnati, Ohio

The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the views or opinions
of Beechglen Development. They might, but not necessarily. They represent
solely the opinions of the author.