HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:38:27 -0600
X-no-Archive:yes
That file is the TurboConnect file.  It is a file that is created by the
program IMAGESQL when you ATTACH the TurboIMAGE database to a DBE.  On the
DBE side, an ATC file is created.

If you do not have an attachment between the TurboIMAGE database and a DBE,
that file is not supposed to be there.  So go into DBUTIL and display all
the settings:  SHOW dbname ALL.  Towards the bottom, it will show you if it
is attached to a DBE and which one.  If there is no DBE, you can use DETACH
dbname in DBUTIL.  This should purge the TC file.

If there is an attached DBE, then you have another challenge.  Why is the
file in use?

Let us know what you find.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP America, Inc.
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 355-6879
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com