HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 06:32:18 -0800
Ah,

I've discovered another major problem.  If you try to stream a job into a
queue that doesn't exist, you will get a warning, but the job will stream
anyway and sit in a wait state.  This is annoying, but the bad part is that
the job cannot be aborted without shutting down the system.  You cannot
create the queue after the fact.

Anyone run into this one?

shawn

Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]> on 01/27/99 01:08:33 PM

Please respond to Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>