HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:19:26 -0500
Nick after Bruce,

> ... 2) if I have to choose, I'd
> > rather be blown to bits by a smart terrorist than a dumb one.
> >
> OK, you got my curiosity up>  Why do you prefer a smart
> terrorist?

My preference would not be blown to bits at all, but sitting on the runway
at Newark, awaiting takeoff to the other side of the pond, listening to
relatives telling me that they would prefer I not go, it did get me
thinking...

... about life in general
... about CSILLC and it's future
... increasing my life insurance

I know, damned morbid, but necessary.  (Yes, plans are in the works)

Cheers (said to cheer this message up)
Joe