HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Mary Fleischman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Fleischman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:21:44 -0800
Can anyone help with this networking problem?

I'm trying to download a configuration to a DTC on the other end of a frame relay network and get no response from the DTC.

The Cisco routers have bridging turned on and we can see the DTC PC Mac Address get to the remote router, but nothing comes back.

A technician is here right now, so if you can give any immediate response it would be absolutely wonderful!

Thanks, Mary