HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:37:10 -0500
Alfredo says after Deloy,

> Deloy Cole <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >VOICE YOUR OPINION!

> Great survey!  I had received a paper copy but it got buried
> in the piles of pending stuff :-(

I just did mine too - and recommend that everyone flood Interex's server and
answer it.  It takes about 10-15 minutes and is much more balanced than in
previous years.

One thing that I will keep saying though, until someone listens... for "How
much of your budget is spent on..." questions:  add an option indicating
"Private Information".  I answered Unknown, which is not correct -- we just
don't think it's anyone else's business what we spend or what percentage of
our budget is spent for HP equipment and services.  We don't release this
information on any other survey either, and as much as we like HP, they're
not special in this regard.

Joe