HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:21:40 -0800
I would just like to be able to get that series that George S. was writing
in Interact for a couple of new people.  Many of us don't read Interact
anymore and don't have memberships, so you can't get to the articles on
their web site either without paying (what a great user group
organization).

The series that George wrote was a very good beginning to end from newbie
to relatively advanced .

Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]> on 01/14/99 02:16:28 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]