HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Deloy Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:42:34 -0800
I'm posting the following message on behalf of Rhonda Huff,
who is the Director of Member Services at Interex.
archived issues.  All Value, Site and Site Basic members also have
complete access to the online publications archive.

We also have a "web-only" a la carte subscription where if you prefer not to
receive hard copies and to only read online you pay only $20 (vs $30 that
includes hard copy) for one year at the member rate.

If anyone has specific questions about their membership status or
benefits, please feel free to contact anyone in the Membership
Department via e-mail at ([log in to unmask]) or by phone:
1-800-INTEREX or 1-408-747-0227.

Best regards,

Rhonda Huff
Director, Member Services