HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Bruce Toback <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Toback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:26:33 -0700
Hi all,

The server on which the threaded HP3000-L archive resides (at
<http://www.optc.com/Webbot>) is running very low on disc space. I've
ordered another disc for it, but that won't arrive until Monday. The
archive itself continues to be updated, but the archive search index
hasn't been updated since Wednesday. I've found enough space so that it
should be updated tonight, but I can't guarantee reliable updates until
the new drive is installed. I'll post a notice when that occurs, probably
Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

-- Bruce

Bruce Toback    Tel: (602) 996-8601| My candle burns at both ends;
OPT, Inc.            (800) 858-4507| It will not last the night;
11801 N. Tatum Blvd. Ste. 142      | But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
Phoenix AZ 85028                   | It gives a lovely light.
btoback AT optc.com                |     -- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Mail sent to [log in to unmask] will be inspected for a
fee of US$250. Mailing to said address constitutes agreement to
pay, including collection costs.