HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Raghuram Bharathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raghuram Bharathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:11:47 +0530
Hello Greg,

SR 4701407403 has been filed on this problem.
It has been fixed in FTPFD90 (Beta test) patch.  Please
contact WTEC/RC for the same.

Sorry for the trouble!
--
Best regards,
Raghu (mail me at rram at india dot hp dot com)

CSY R & D, Bangalore, INDIA
Perfection is not optional.

Disclaimer : I speak for myself, not HP