HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
"Dolliver, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dolliver, Joe
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:54:05 -0500
If you look back on the backup listings, most HP shops leave batchman
and spoolmate jobs running during backups. some key files were most likely
not backed up and hence the reload did not cover "all" files. Lokt at your
fullbackup listing to see what files were not on the tape...

Best guess

JoeD (:-)