HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 1

From:
"Holloway, Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holloway, Rich
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:21:42 -0800
I see posts for MPEX. This too is my preference, but alas, not all shops
are willing to pay for such a fine tool. So I search the archives of my
mind, and believe you me that's a scary place to be, but I did find the
dyeing remains of a memory about a tool that comes with TurboImage
called DBCPlus. It ain't pretty, but it works. Once the datasets are
listed all you have to do is translate the over 100 numbers, think
alphabet.

Rich Holloway
Systems Administrator
Providence Health Plans
Phone: (503) 574-7457
Fax: (503) 574-8614

The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my company. They
belong solely to me.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. --
Mario Andretti