HP3000-L Archives

January 1999, Week 1

From:
John Zoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Zoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:31:51 -0500
Curt,

Do a self-test and the printout will show you what the config is. Go
offline, hold TEST until 4. shows up on the panel, release then hit
enter. After 30 seconds you'll get a printout. The info you want is at
the top, so you can hit online to terminate test early. If the parms are
not what you want you'll have to change items 20 and 22 to get it right.
Also you can use printer type 22 which has the status checking. And, yes
the 2-3-7 works!

John Zoltak
North American Mfg Co