UTCSTAFF Archives

January 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Boris Belinskiy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Boris Belinskiy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:21:35 -0500
Immediately after the Full Faculty Meeting (Th, January 28, 3:15) we will
have a (very short) meeting of Math and Science Division to elect a one
semester
replacement for Terry Solupo who has a lab during Faculty Council meeting
time this semester. Could you plese prepare your candidats. Any rank is
allowed.
Boris Belinskiy,
Math Department
P.S. Verbie L. Prevost asked me to call a meeting because I am a senior
Faculty Council member from the Division.

Boris Belinskiy
Department of Mathematics
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Ave