UTCSTAFF Archives

January 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Charles Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:32:25 -0500
Recently we have been experiencing problems with brown sediment in the
domestic water in Race, Hooper, and Founders.  We have contacted Tennessee
American Water Co. and they advise that it is a result of construction work
that they have been doing in the area.  The water company will flush the
water main supplying the affected buildings in order to correct the problem.

Questions or concerns  [log in to unmask] or 4712
Charles Scott
Production Control Manager
Facilities Planning and Management
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga