HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:01:17 -0500
RE: (1643 bytes) , RE: (2229 bytes) , WINMAIL.DAT (1219 bytes)
HP found the cause...   Apparently, the UDP software still had a flag
set which indicated that the network was being shutdown.  Their
solution... any guesses???... reboot.  Rebooted at lunch, and the
problem has gone away.  (For now, at least.)

I wasn't showing any signs of an error, other than FTP hanging on the
open statement.

Thanks for the help,
David N. Lukenbill
Raytheon Missile Systems Company, Louisville