HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 3

From:
Therm-O-Link <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Therm-O-Link <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:47:09 -0500
We received information from a number of providers of accounting systems
for the HP3K.  Some of them were ruled out from the outset because of
price (FMS II).  Most of the information was passed directly to the
controller who made the final selection of two vendors whose product
met her requirements.

So, the two who we had problems with shall remain undisclosed for now,
but they were not Mitchell Humphrey nor Genesis.

BTW, for those interested, we chose Solomon's accounting package running
on our NT server.

Jim Phillips                            Manager of Information Systems
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]      Therm-O-Link, Inc.
Phone: (330) 527-2124                   P. O. Box 285
  Fax: (330) 527-2123                   Garrettsville, Ohio  44231