HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 3

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:49:26 +0100
Richard wrote...

>I always perfer the response in front of the history of a thread.  I usually
>have read the other messages in order, and it's a pain to page down through
>every message to se the few lines someone has added.

That's why I prefer *short* snippets instead of extensive quote-it-all,
regardless of whether they appear at the beginning or end of the message.

A good, ahem, bad example was the off-topic Iraq thread. It would have
been less painful without the large number of quote-it-all-again parts.

Lars.

(using free Pegasus and Eudora POP clients happily with free Netmail/3000)