HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 3

From:
Alan Elmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Elmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:39:03 -0600
You are off your rocker. You need to re-read the post. You have to send
out 200+ letters (not just 6) in order to have lots of money show up.
Also, you need to read the following URLs.

http://www.impulse.net/~thebob/Pyramid.html

http://www.usps.gov/websites/depart/inspect/chainlet.htm

The second one is from a government site. It is illegal and it also
sounds like you didn't participate because you only sent letters back to
the original 6 people.