HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:27:35 GMT
CIBER, Inc. is a nationwide provider of information technology consulting
services. Through our 6,000 employees operating out of 80 branches in over 20
states, plus our foreign operations, CIBER offers competitive salaries and
benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid
Vacation, Paid PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K, Discounted Stock  Options, and
Tuition Reimbursement.

In the Melbourne, FL branch we are looking for an HP Systems Administrator to
provide support at a systems level and to the software development team.
There are 2 HP boxes running MPE/IX 5.0.  Will perform normal Sys Admin
duties.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SUBMIT RESUME PLEASE CONTACT:
SUSAN MOORE
1-888-321-3681 (toll free)
1-407-952-2807 (fax)
CIBER, INC.