HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 3

From:
Walter Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:12:35 GMT
Newman, Kevin: ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: I just got off of the phone with a friend on the 'inside' of HP.  My SR
: is alive and kicking, it just isn't available to the general public.
: Why is this??

That SR hasn't yet been classified by the MPE lab.

Once an SR gets classified as a Known Problem, the
customer-viewable portions (one-line description,
problem text, cause (if known), workaround (if any),
and fix information (if any)) should become visible
at the ESC.

SRs awaiting lab classification are not generally
visible to the public.

Walter Murray
Hewlett-Packard
Support Technology Lab