HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 3

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:10:11 -0500
Tony Furnivall said on Thursday, December 17, 1998 12:45 PM (-0500):

> Just in case anyof you didn't get this in the e-mail recently!

<Interex HotNews snipped>

We on the SIGWeb Executive Committee are also looking for projects which
might qualify for CFE.  We announced this several months ago, but alas,
we've not received the feedback we would have liked.

We feel that this is a great way to get some of the much needed projects for
MPE, done.  HP can't be all things to all people, and with the number of
requests coming in the door - CFE is a perfect vehicle to get some of these
done.

If you have ideas that you think would qualify, or you have an idea which
would fit into the current CFE model, or would like to actively participate
in this program, please submit your idea in one of two ways:

1.  Send a message to [log in to unmask] (the SIG's full Listserv).  If you
haven't subscribed, see the InterexPress Insert, which has full instructions
on how to do this...

2.  Submit it to the SIGWeb Ballot site and mark the submission as a "CFE
Submission" in the text.  The site is at http://www.csillc.com/sigweb/

Other SIGs are also looking for CFE projects to take to HP.  We'd like to
submit several at IPROF, so if you have some input to this, please submit
your ideas soon!

Thanks!
Joe Geiser
Co-Chair, SIGWeb