HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:09:41 -0800
Don't mix PJL_SUPPORTED=TRUE and JAM_RECOVERY=FALSE, let both be the same,
true or false. If for some printers you want jam recovery to be false,
remove pjl_supported from the global section you only need it for some
printers with higher versions of PCL / PJL (5si/4000/5000 etc..). When the
printers start to act up for reasons you don't know, ask your network techs
to look at their network.
Abdel