HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:01:54 -0800
Humm, I used to be got the error 46 Broken chain, Before Adager is avaiable.
Write a COBOL program to unload to flat file and erase whole set and DBPUT
back this file to IMAGE Data set, pretty fun and challenging. No longer
there is no IMAGE/SQL with error 46.

Or may be this automaster share with other detail set, so you can read from
chain header in auto master because other detail set was populated, but not
this detail set(DBGET 5 or 6)?
so may change error routine If no chain header display no entry exist else
error?