HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 1

From:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:19:00 +0200
I agree. Santa posts don't belong here.

They're OFF TOPIC and should be marked as such. Furthermore I suggest they
are also marked "TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY FALALALALALA LA LA LA", thus
facilitating the set up of individual local filters which in turn can
redirect the oncoming avalance of Christmas messages to an out of the way
resting place ...

Costas Anastassiades,
Athens-Greece