HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 1

From:
"Michael P. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael P. Smith
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:15:13 -0600
Richard Gambrell wrote in message ...
>Joe Geiser wrote:
>> Joe (no, we're not "Microsoft" - although this does sound like it,
dosen't
>> it?)
>
>Not at all!  Mickeysoft would release it anyway, then 6 months later the
fix
>would show up in a service pack that you can't install...:-)

Awww...that's a fib.  Only 50% of the people wouldn't be able to install the
fix.  The other 50% would install it and report a new bug.  But since only
50% of the install base reported it MickeySoft would then say it's unique to
their systems ;>)

| Michael P. Smith                                              |
| Sr. Systems Programmer                                        |
| The Hertz Corporation    [log in to unmask] (work)          |
| Oklahoma City, OK        [log in to unmask] (personal)      |
The thoughts, views and expressions contained in this message are those
of Michael P. Smith, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Hertz
Corporation.  To reply via email, remove the .xx from email address.