HP3000-L Archives

December 1998, Week 1

From:
bill grefe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
bill grefe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:54:47 -0500
Yesterday I had my CE out to upgrade some firmware in several c2490s and he
indicated that last quarter was the BEST QUARTER FOR HP3000 SALES EVER!  He
also mentioned that in his office they have been sending CEs out for HP3000
training.

William Grefe
PCI-WEDECO Environmental Technologies, Inc.
phone: 973-575-7052
fax: 973-575-8941

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute,"
explained Albert Einstein.  "But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute,
and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity."