HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 4

From:
Jennifer Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:45:54 -0800
Marcus,

We get these too when a user just closes the Reflection window without
logging off properly. I love my users to death, but they get confused by the
difference between logging off and exiting Reflection. We lost the battle on
this one ages ago. It doesn't cause any problems overall though, so we've
stopped trying to convince them to do it the right way.

Jennifer